“You are not a human being in search of a spiritual experience. You are a spiritual being immersed in a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
“You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life, but by realizing who you are at the deepest level.” ― Eckhart Tolle
My purpose in life is to give and receive soul support and to be a trustworthy companion for the soul’s journey. By sharing our journeys, we share love and strength to grow into our highest Selves.
In these tumultuous times we need friendship, inspiration and community.
Individual Conversations: As a soul support coach and spiritual mentor (traditionally called a “spiritual director”), I meet you where you are. Using a variety of practices, you will gain clarity about your daily purpose and goals. As you pay attention to the daily movement of the Spirit or Sacred in your life – you become a skilled “adventurer” and re-engage your life with greater joy and passion. Spiritual groundedness aids in managing stress, health, and well-being.
Simple tools and mindful awareness foster greater depth. You are the captain of your spiritual “ship’s” journey. I act as an observer or coach to help you decipher the map.
Currently all of my practice is being conducted by phone. A phone, 60 minutes and a quiet space where you may relax and take some time apart is all that is required (earbuds or headphones are suggested). A particular spiritual or religious tradition is not required for this undertaking.
Soul exploration is designed to help you:
- Begin or go deeper with spiritual practices
- Uncover a life vision or purpose
- Increase your capacity for “allowing in” higher energy/emotion and letting go of the things that keep you stuck
- Find the inspiration and grounding
- Embrace and navigate life transitions
- Tend grief and loss; journey into wholeness and vibrancy
- Move beyond limitations to higher awareness
- More fully embody one’s spiritual life in all activities